Administrative Assistant II
Remedy Staffing is now hiring for an Administrative Assistant II to work in a local appraiser office setting in Tyler, TX!
Pay: $18.26/hr DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Maintains the day-to-day work activities of the Chief Appraiser’s office and the Administration offices.
- Maintain calendar and schedules appointments.
- Receives telephone calls and incoming mail.
- Prepares outgoing correspondence, reports, and memorandums.
- Maintains administrative files.
- Frequent contact with and answers inquiry from tax officials, general public, and employees.
- Must have excellent PC skills with considerable knowledge of business office procedures.
- Ability to maintain effective and constructive communication, both orally and written, with all employees and public.
- Must be able to project a positive professional image.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have 1-3 years executive business office experience..
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!