Do you have experience as a Production Manager in a food manufacturing environment? If your answer is "YES" then Remedy Staffing may have an excellent career opportunity just for you! Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for a Production Manager for a food manufacturing plant that is located far South.
Responsibilities/Duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee all food processing facilities and procedures
- Be in charge of how the production budget is spent
- Supervise employees
- Monitor product quality by spending time on the floor and engaging with manufacturing employees
- Generating and distributing various reports
- Train employees on various types of equipment
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Ensuring that all employees are following all production and safety guidelines
- Other managerial responsibilities/duties as needed
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 DOE
Working Schedule: Schedule will normally consist of of 12 hour days 6 days a week. This position may require the ability to oversee both shifts, therefore, schedule flexibility is a MUST, including weekends.
All interested applicants are encouraged to call or visit one of our locations below:
1950 SW Military (South Side) San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 (210) 366.3400
All interested applicants MUST:
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in US
- Have reliable transportation (location is not on a bus line)
- Have a fully composed resume that reflects exceptional job stability/tenure and at least 4 recent and consistent years as a Production Manager, preferably food manufacturing and the same company.
- Be Bilingual (Ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish)
- Have a very open and flexible schedule, including weekends
- Possess computer knowledge (generating, completing, and distributing reports in various types of formats)
- Be able to provide two professional references (If selected for this position, references must be reached and must have held a position above yours).