Job Title: Forklift Operator
Pay: $14.00 / Hours: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from shelves and/or trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- May be required to use RF scanner gun
- Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license may be required
- Previous Forklift certification per OSHA standards
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.