Immediate Direct Hire opportunity for a career driven individuals.
Pay: $18-20/hr, based on experience
MUST be able to work ANY shift and 8-12 hour shifts.
- Unload and Load rail cars and bulk tankers
- Sample products and take to QC lab to assure product meets specification.
- Responsible for compliance of corporate/government regulations regarding safety and environmental issues.
- Conduct all daily inspection responsibilities for the area.
- Perform necessary maintenance tasks to keep production equipment operating.
- Transfer product for production as necessary.
- Provide back up support to fellow employees.
- Provide corrective action for problems found during production.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to three years chemical experience desired.
- Ability to operate a forklift; previous experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to sit and/or stand up to 10 hours per day in a 12-13 hour shift.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairways up to 30 feet in height up to 10 times daily.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. several times a day.
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.