Remedy Staffing has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Supervisor in a food manufacturing plant.
Hours: 6:00AM to 6:00PM – Monday thru Saturday (Must be flexible to work and overnight shift when needed)
Pay is negotiable depending on experience – This is a direct Hire Opportunity
QC Supervisor job description
- Food/beverage quality control supervisor is responsible for maintaining the overall quality and safety of food products and ensuring that they meet all standards imposed by regulatory authorities.
- Developing and reviewing safety policies and training quality assurance employees are also big parts of the job.
- Quality control supervisor may also meet with other supervisors and upper management on performance issues, procedures, and policies to ensure consistency.
- Make recommendations for improvements to quality control procedures.
- Mentor team members and identify deficits in employee knowledge and organize training material to bring the team up to speed.
- The supervisor also creates reports for upper-management employees and keep records of any tests and inspections conducted. Of course, they are required to understand all food safety standards which have been established in the food industry and by the government.
You can come by or call any of our two locations to apply:
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 210.366.3400
1950 Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 210.973.6878