Permanent Position: We are seeking a Multi- Office Manager to join our team based out of Long Island, NY
Pay: 45,000- 55,000 + generous commission plan
Hours: 8a-5p Monday- Friday
- Leads recruiting efforts and manages the interviewing process of seasonal employees for assigned area. Manages leads from JHNet and other sources.
- Monitors associate performance to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Reviews and approves work schedules and time card approvals, monitor time tracker during all shifts, works with Human Resources on any employee relations issues or complaints and training.
- Ensures all assigned locations meet company standards including but not limited to: office set up, build-outs and breakdown, technology set up, telecommunications, office supplies and facilities maintenance. Maintains relationships with property managers and landlords.
- Resolves customer complaints or answers customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Tax Office experience required (ie: H&R Block, Liberty Tax, etc)
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.