CNC Machinist / Temp to Perm position FULL TIME $17 - $19/hour
Split Shift: Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Training: First Shift Mon – Friday 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Projected @ approx. 2-4 weeks)
Wage: dependent up on experience and fit ranging from $17-$19.00/ hr. to start.
Position requires highly motivated individual with:
- 5+ years’ experience in the metal working industry.
- Set-up and Operation of CNC Mills and CNC Lathes in a job shop environment.
- Good working knowledge of Haas CNC Controls as well as Fanuc Controls.
- Flexibility to operate saws and drill presses (tapping and counter-sinking)
- Possess ability to accurately measure & record results of part dimensions and characteristics.
- Need excellent print reading/interpreting skills.
Want to further your career with a great company?