Machine Operator Needed in North Columbus!
Remedy is in search of machine operators on the North East side of Columbus to start immediately! Our client is looking for experienced extrusion molding operators that possess a high level of attention-to-detail and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
Day Shift: 6:45AM - 7:15PM (2 nights on, 2 nights off)
Evening Shift: 6:45PM - 7:15AM (2 nights on, 2 nights off
$16.00 - $16.50/hr
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- To observe all safety rules/regulations and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reviews production sheets to determine what products will be run on which machines
- Reviews the set-up book to gain knowledge of recent activities regarding tooling, molds, parts etc.
- Prepares for changes by reviewing the quality control sheet, pulling all material(s), tools/ equipment and arranges them near the machine
- Sets molds as required
- Changeovers, startups, cleaning blenders, hoppers and line clearance
- Inspects for good condition, clearances, loose wires/water lines, potential hazards or failures before starting the machine
- Replaces necessary parts using established procedures and precautions as required
- Adjusts weights of products by entering information in the blending system program
- Inspects products for hardness, holes, color, lines or any other defects and enters adjustments in to the computer to make the necessary corrections. Informs the Supervisor and Quality Manager as necessary
Why Choose Remedy Staffing?
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit option
- On-sight manager
- Quick and easy application process
- Free online work courses through Penn Foster
- Immediate access to health benefits
- And much, much more!
These spots don't stay open for long, apply today! Or contact (614) 448 - 0255 for more inf
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Must have High School education or equivalent
- 2 years experience working on extrusion molding equipment
- Experience with PET is an asset
- Knowledge of mold set-up
- Possess a high level of attention-to-detail and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work any shift; 8 or 12 hour shifts, weekends and overtime
- Knowledge of electrical processes and procedures
- Must have the necessary skills to perform reading, writing and verbal skills to effectively communicate and understand requirements of the job.
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams