Remedy Staffing is hiring a Sales Representative to work at our new staffing office in Waco, TX!
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday 8am -5pm
Some weekends may be required for special events.
Pay: Salary DOE + Commission
This position will serve as the centerpiece of a new branch opening in Waco, Texas for existing owners of multiple staffing locations.
Ideal candidate will seek to develop strong relationships with our clients and associates, thrive on the challenge of building a new staffing branch from ground up, enjoy day-to-day office independence, and be motivated by a salary plus commission incentive structure.
Will work directly with the owners of the company and the Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue by implementing strategies to attract new clients and expand current clients.
- Develop a sales plan that is profit driven.
- Make cold calls every day to generate prospective leads.
- Visit prospective clients weekly.
- Gathers requirements from prospects and customers.
- Interacts with other company departments to finalize proposal details and presents proposals to prospective customers.
- Negotiates fees, pricing, value-added services with input from Operations Manager and approval from Owners.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, reading professional publications, participating in professional networking organizations.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of assigned territory and regularly interact with potential clients to identify, qualify, and sell new business.
- Updates sales activity weekly in a customize sales database.
- Provides weekly reporting to next level manager.
- Performs initial safety inspections of potential work sites.
- Secures new accounts and expands business in existing accounts by preparing and presenting successful proposals.
- Utilizes resources throughout the company to facilitate the sales process.
- Develops and expands network of community contacts to maximize business development opportunities.
- Contacts existing clients on established schedule to assure satisfaction and explore opportunities to expand business.
- Demonstrates the company’s and the area’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
- Driving a personal vehicle is required.
- Exempt from overtime under the FLSA.
- Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance, plus PTO time.