This client supports the automotive industry and has a top notch facility just off 33 in Dublin.
The positions is temp to hire with fantastic benefits upon hire.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $13.50 an hour
· Experience with Arc, Gas-Shielded Arc or Gas Welding Equipment.
· Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
· Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
· Examine work pieces for defects to ensure conformance with specifications.
· Check groves, angles, or gap allowance, using micrometers, calipers, and precision measuring instruments.
· Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or portable grinders.
· Hammer out bulges or bends in metal work pieces.
· Operate drill presses, power saws, grinders and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
Why work for Remedy?
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.