Remedy Staffing has a Client in Dublin Looking for an Inventory Specialist
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $15 an hour
- Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records.
- Searches inventory records.
- Writes or types relevant purchase orders and sends copy to supplier and department originating request and obtains proper authorization signatures, places orders.
- Tracks opened purchase orders and persistently follows up with vendors for deliveries.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Backup to answering the telephone, and misc. administrative duties (e.g. timecard entry), when needed.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonus
- Incentives for attendance and performance
- Temp to hire opportunities
- Low cost health benefits after first day
- Free online training through Penn Foster
Apply Now for Consideration!