Blow Mold Operators – 12 hr Shifts – Columbus Area
Are you an experienced blow mold operator with a self-starter, enthusiastic, take charge attitude? Then Remedy has a position for you! This temp-to-hire position is with a global packaging company right here in the Columbus area!
Rotating 12-hour Shifts: Day and Nights Available!
6:45 am to 7:15 pm or 6:45 pm to 7:15 am, Enjoy every other weekend off!
Pay Starting: $16 to $16.50 an hour, depending on the shift
Blow Mold Operator Task:
- Sets up and operates blow molding machine to mold plastic products according to specifications.
- Moves machine controls to set timing unit and temperature of heating unit and start automatic feed mechanism.
- Removes work piece from mold after timing device opens mold and trims excess material from work piece.
- May weigh and inspect completed work piece to determine accuracy of machine operation.
START YOUR NEW CAREER NOW! Apply Today!
Blow Mold Operator Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 year’s experience working on extrusion molding machines
- Knowledge of mold set-up
- Have strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with PET a PLUS!