Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring full-time 1st shift MIG/TIG Welders in a Temp-to-Hire capacity for manufacturing company located about 25 minutes south of Portage, WI. Apply now to be part of a stable manufacturing company that values quality!
Shift: 2nd, 2:30pm - 12:30am, Monday - Thursday
Job Duties for the MIG / TIG Welder:
- Perform MIG/TIG welding according to blueprints and specifications
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using MIG welding techniques
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material
- Assemble parts and sub parts and conduct some light grinding
- Assist in the fabrication department, as needed