Remedy Staffing is currently seeking...
Perform duties related to the inspection and packaging of finished product. An employee working in this area is expected to operate as a member of a team, which includes assisting one another as needed. In the absence of the Production Operator I either another Production Operator I or an employee cross trained in that skill and that understands the food safety job requirements will perform this job function.
- Complete pre-flight checklists.
- Operate and take corrective action on equipment to ensure adequate flow of product to the line.
- Observe and evaluate the packing material as needed.
- Packages product to meet specification requirements; quantity.
- Inspects finished product before packing; stops line and notifies line supervisor of discrepancies.
- Verify that inventory is properly boxed for shipping.
- Responsible to accurately check and legibly complete and /or sign all appropriate paperwork and documentation.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the company’s safety policies, HACCP Plan, GMP’s, and SSOP’s.
- Maintain raw packaging materials staged, in use, and returned in a manner consistent with plant quality, GMP, safety, and sanitation policies.
- Participate in and contribute to training programs, as designated by the company, that are periodically required to enhance safety, quality, cost, or job performance.
- Maintain housekeeping, GMP’s, and safety in the area.
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed.
- Responsible for wearing uniform on daily basis.
- Notify the supervisor of any given issue immediately.
- Inform Supervisor of any deviations of the process immediately to obtain and follow proper action.
- Comply with all plant rules and policies, including those that pertain to operating procedures and the product manufacturing process.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.