We are hiring for a local Food Manufactuer!
Perform duties related to the filling of containers following the food safety guide lines established by the company in a, sanitary, and efficient manner. Along with following personal safety rules and GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices). An employee working in this area is expected to operate as a member of a team, which includes assisting one another as needed. In the absence of the Production Technician either another Production Technician or an employee cross trained in that skill and that understands the food safety job requirements will perform this job function.
- Complete pre-flight checklists
- Operates assigned equipment in a safe manner that creates a food safe and quality product
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the company’s safety policies, HACCP Plan, GMP’s, and SSOP’s
- Maintain fill weight requirements for each product
- Ensure fill temperatures meet food safety and quality control requirements. If the requirements are not met, stop the line immediately and notify both quality department and supervision
- Inspect product, containers and closers to ensure they are correct, using the production schedule to verify, as applicable. Ensures quality and specification requirements
- Operate and take corrective action on equipment to ensure adequate flow of product to the line
- Clean equipment as necessary
- Based on the production schedule, bring out materials needed for the day’s production as assigned
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure applicable product specifications are correct
- Follow glass breakage policy as applicable
- Responsible to accurately check and legibly complete and /or sign all appropriate paperwork and documentation
- Maintain packaging materials staged, in use, and returned in a manner consistent with plant quality, GMP, safety, and sanitation policies.
- Inform supervisor of any issues that may affect the product manufacturing process
- Participate in and contribute to training programs, as designated by the company, that are periodically required to enhance safety, quality, cost, or job performance
- Maintain housekeeping, GMP’s, and safety in work area
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed
- Responsible for wearing uniform on daily basis
- Notify the supervisor of any given issue immediately
- Comply with all plant rules and policies, including those that pertain to operating procedures and the product manufacturing process
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!