- Audit and inspect raw materials, packaging components, and other incoming materials from shipments.
- Document all inspection results per established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Determine material disposition based on established quality specification standards.
- Initiating quality notification or non conforming material report including root cause and product disposition.
- Communicate inspection results with responsible parties.
- Schedule is mid-day, 2p-10:30p will require to travel to another warehouse as well.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 1+ year of Quality experience.