TRUSS ASSEMBLERS – 1st SHIFT – SUNBURY AREA
Remedy is seeking entry-level Truss Assemblers to work at one of our top-notch manufacturing clients in the Sunbury Area! Handy with a hammer? Like to work with your hands? Then this job opportunity is a perfect fit for you! This client offers on the site training for those eager and willing to learn.
1st Shift Hours Available: 6:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Thursday, with O.T. on Friday
Starting Pay: $12.50/hr with opportunity for growth!
Truss Assembler Task:
- Assembles precut wooden parts to build trusses and similar supports or wall sections used in building construction.
- Moves specified precut parts to work area and positions parts in jig by hand or using overhead crane, following supervisor's instructions and blueprint specifications.
- Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints, using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun.
- Verifies dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
Get Started TODAY! APPLY NOW!
Truss Assembler Requirements:
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools
- Ability to do repetitious work
- Be able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus!