ASME Code Welder/ Orchard Park, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced and certified ASME Code Welder with Mig and Tig experience is needed for a growing Orchard Park manufacturer to fabricate shell and tube heat exchangers from various metals according to ASME Code and customer requirements.
1st: 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- Welding products from start to finish (including layout, fit-up, and grinding) in accordance with fabrication drawings and NDE requirements
- Reading blueprints and fabrication drawings
- Demonstrating proper welding techniques
- Checking and verifying heat numbers prior to assembling product
- Follows, complies, and encourages other to comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping standards
- Experience and certification in ASME Code Section 9 welding
- Knowledge of MIG, TIG, and SAW welding production
- Ability to weld various types of metal, including carbon steels, stainless steels, and copper/nickels
- Must be able to read blueprints & interpret weld symbols
- Ability to operate welding machine, grinder, plasma cutter, measuring tools, and overhead crane
- Must be able to pass X-rays
- Strong communication and math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and sit/stand for long periods of time
- Forklift experience is a plus!
Great opportunity for an experienced ASME Code Welder! Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!