HIGH DEMAND for Logistics Coordinator in Groveport!!
Remedy Staffing is seeking an organized and motivated individual for a Logistics Coordinator position for our client in Groveport, OH. With a predominately quiet work space and great benefits offered by Remedy, this position might be the one for you!
1st Shift / Groveport / Long-term / Contract-to-Hire / $14.50 / Great benefits once hired
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$14.50 per hour
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Coordinate pricing, shipping & receiving with freight companies.
- Review shipping/carrier logistics with shipper to ensure proper care of product.
- Work with customer and/or freight company on any logistics service issues.
- Verify incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, record shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Immediate access to health benefits
- Referral bonuses
- Long term opportunities
- Great work environment
- Work Life Academy – FREE online classes at Penn Foster
- Weekly Pay
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- 6 months to one year of relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills & warehouse knowledge
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Bilingual a plus: English and Spanish