Soldering Technicians/Elma, NY/ All Shifts
An established and growing Elma manufacturer is seeking experienced Soldering Technicians to hand solder and assemble electronic components.
1st: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
2nd: 3:30pm - 11:00pm Monday-Friday
3rd: 11:00pm-7:00am Monday - Friday
What You’ll Be Doing
- Hand soldering and assembling electronic components
- Working under magnifier or scopes in order to have a clear focus on soldering materials and parts.
- Operating various hand tools and perform repetitive task with soldering processes.
- Reading and understanding drawings, written instructions, and routers for various soldered parts.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms when necessary.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associates or technical degree and six months to one year of experience preferred.
- Previous experience soldering or certification preferred.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting co-workers when required.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite manufacturing duties.
All shifts available! Great opportunity for an experienced Soldering Technician! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!