Looking for an experienced MIG welder for a 1st shift position in Waterloo, IA.
Hours: 7a - 4p (Overtime, as needed)
Pay: $14/hr or based on experience
Ideal candidate will know how to:
- Lay out, position and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-weld or weld components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cut workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Inspect grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Remove rough spots from workpiece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
All Military and Veterans welcome.
- Minimum of 1 plus years MIG welding experience
- Fabrication experience
- Read Blue Prints
- Lift up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or GED