Quality Control Inspector /West Seneca, NY/ 1st Shift
An experienced Quality Control Inspector is needed for a West Seneca, NY production facility!
1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing calibration services to assure that equipment and process control instruments satisfy all specified requirements.
- Reviewing and inspecting all incoming material from all vendors.
- Processing returns on incoming material
- Developing systems for in-process and final inspections
- Processing customer returns for material that does not meet customer expectations.
- Assisting on the production floor as needed
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years’ experience working on a manufacturing quality inspection team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with tools and equipment for measuring dimensions.
- Strong organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- Observant and detail oriented, with a logical approach to the work at hand.
Great opportunity for an experienced Quality Control Inspector! Growth potential available! Don’t miss out – apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!