Remedy Staffing is hiring for a temp to hire production position.
- Obtain fabrication assignments for the day
- Read and interpret job traveler
- Locate materials and dies needed for the job
- Notify supervisor immediately of any product discrepancies
- Read and interpret prints
- Operate machinery in a safe manner, following all established guidelines
- Notify supervisor immediately of any equipment malfunction
- Accurately record length of time spent on each routing step of the job, using E2 Time Tracking.
- Accurately record the amount of material used to complete the job.
- Accurately use measurement devices to inspect fabricated parts, recording inspection data as required.
- Return materials and dies used for each fabrication job to the correct location.
- Complete all packaging, secondary and material prep assignments as requested.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Perform all fabrication work according to OSHA and Web Seal safety guidelines using machine guards,
safety glasses, and appropriate personal protection equipment as required.
- Report all accidents, injuries and near accidents to your supervisor.