We are currently seeking a Warehouse Specialist in Chesapeake, VA
The position is temporary with the opportunity of being hired on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for inspecting and sampling incoming material for type, quantity and functionality. Processing incoming purchase orders via NetSuite and verifying material conformity with purchase orders.
- Processing outbound shipments via UPS, Fed Ex, etc.
- Ensure all orders shipped are entered in logbook.
- Prepare material for delivery,
- Assist in unloading trucks, checking merchandise, matching orders, and placing materials.
- Other duties as needed
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience required
Able to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Frequently lift or move 50 lbs and occasionally move 100 lbs.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Veterans are welcome and encouraged to apply