Great company is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Production Worker to carry out various tasks in our busy manufacturing plant. The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience, excellent communication skills and a high degree of mechanical aptitude. The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment or quality directly to the appropriate party. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and Skills • High school diploma/GED • 1+ year of working in a manufacturing/warehouse facility
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Able to stand for extended periods of time
• Able to bend down and stand back up continuously
• Must have reliable transportation • Excellent communication skills
• Able to read and understand a tape measure • Able to be exposed to high temperatures • Able to lift up to 75 pounds
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Serious Applicants Apply Today!