Industrial Electrician Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment.
- Work as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Observe safety procedures and meet electrical codes.
- Make decisions based on technical documents.
- Perform quality testing and inspections.
Industrial Electrician Requirements:
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
- Experience with high and low voltage wiring
- Preventive Maintenance (Food Industry Preferably)
- Must be flexible with working hours. (10am – 9pm Monday-Sunday with 2 days off in between.
- Must have AC/DC Theory