Quality Assurance and Batching Inspectors/ Tonawanda, NY/All Shifts
A rapidly growing production facility in Tonawanda, NY is seeking Quality Assurance and Batching Inspectors to identify Quality Assurance and Batching Inspectors to inspect subassemblies, assembled and/or finished products according to check lists, drawings, and or inspection procedures.
1st: 7:00am- 3:30 pm
2nd: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd: 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Performing Line Inspection
- Batching Inspectors will in the Batching dept to check on quality, checking paperwork is completed accurately, checking to make sure they are complying with all processes and procedures.
- Examining containers and packages for compliance
- Verifying that the overall performance of manufacturing and control systems meets the firm’s expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and Inspecting paperwork for accuracy and completion
- Assisting with packaging duties as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on a team
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Capability of working with minimal supervision
Great entry level opportunities! Get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing Tonawanda, NY manufacturer! No experience necessary - Training provided! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!