Machine Operators/ Lancaster, NY/ 3rd Shift
A growing Lancaster, NY manufacturer is looking for Machine Operators!
3rd: 11:00 PM - 7:15 AM
- Ensuring that equipment and tools are clean and in good working order
- Adjusting weights, lubricates molds, and following prescribed press times and mold temperatures as outlined
- Inspecting parts and reporting issues with part quality
- Keeping timely and accurate data on quality, material usage and production efficiency.
- Monitoring mold temperature and press pressure regularly.
- Places product in storage bins and labels with all necessary information.
- Performing additional duties as needed
- Two years related experience preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to calculate and analyze simple reports
Comprehensive benefits package! Growth opportunities available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!