Press Brake Operators/ Lancaster, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
An established and rapidly growing Lancaster manufacturer is looking for experienced Press Brake Operators!
1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am Monday-Friday
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Reviewing router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date.
- Utilizing any one of the following automated presses including Schon, Clicker, Book, Traveling head or Ttarp for die cutting in producing a die cut product in accordance with client needs.
- Setting up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut.
- Performing first piece cut and checking for proper depth.
- First piece and in-process inspection when required.
- Performing additional job related duties as required.
What You’ll Need
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 6 plus months of experience of Press Brake Operation experience
Great benefits! “Family-like” atmosphere! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!