Salary: $13.00 - $15.00/hr.
Location: SALT LAKE CITY, UT, 84123
Shift: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This position contributes to assisting office Recruiters with delivery of the recruiting, screening, and sourcing qualified candidates to the branch for additional interviews and placement.
- Create and/or update job postings.
- Effective use of Search, Matches and Advanced Finds.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
- Acts as the primary liaison with clients; evaluates skills required for each job assignment and troubleshoots and addresses clients’ complaints. Evaluates market and client needs and preferences. Coordinates application process for qualified individuals, including contacting and following up with on-line applicants in a timely manner.
- Interviews and evaluates the candidate’s education, skills acquired through previous employment, personality, and qualifications to work at various client companies. Based on the information obtained during the interview process, extend job offers to qualified candidates.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.