A large distribution centers located in Cedar Falls, IA is looking for motivated individuals!
2nd shift positions and 3 day weekends!
Shift Hours: 4p - 2p, Tuesday - Friday
- Move product by hand and/or with pallet jacks.
- Prepare, pack and ship orders.
- Unload and/or load trailers.
- Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length.
- Lift and move product weight up to 60 lbs.
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours in duration.
- Engage in tasks that require full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
- Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of 30-40 feet.
- Able to access all areas of the facility, including those requiring stairs.
- Ability to work with and around moving mechanical parts.
- Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures.
Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection.