Billing Invoicing Clerk needed for International logistics company headquartered in Italy with two operative locations in the United States. The local location is seeking a permanent candidate to join their team.
Successful employees have also come from positions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeper, Cost Accounting Clerk, Credit Analyst
- Review all folders and the P&L for accuracy and completion and confirm back up documentation for the client.
- Create invoices based on info from billing department
- Return inaccurate or incomplete folders to the CSR.
- Verify EOM inventories and create invoices.
- Prioritize tasks in accordance with deadlines.
- Create and issue reports to the traffic group notifying them of billing.
- Act as a liaison between the accounting department and the traffic department.
- Check invoices for accuracy.
- Create Excel reports for clients.
- Check storage confirmations for accuracy.
- Background in transportation, dispatching, invoicing, freight forwarding, trucking or movement in cargo preferred.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.