This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
FORKLIFT OPERATOR Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for experienced Forklift Operators Pay: $16.00/hr Hours: 1st & 2nd shifts available...
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for experienced Forklift Operators
Hours: 1st & 2nd shifts available
• Loading and Unloading
• RF Scan & Data Entry experience a plus
• Recent experience operating a forklift is a MUST!
• Weekly Pay
• Medical Benefits
• Free Online Skill Building courses
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for administrative assistants - Great opportunities! Great hours! 8:00 am -...
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for administrative assistants - Great opportunities!
Great hours! 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
• Answering phones and redirecting calls
• Microsoft, Word, and Excel data entry
• Directing guests to the correct team member
• Distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• 2+ years of office experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Great people’s skills
• Weekly pay
• Medical benefits
• Free online skill building courses
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Apply now!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 55000.00 per YEAR
Outside Sales Representative – Excellent opportunity to grow Staffing Industry Reston/Herndon/Sterling, VA Come work as a business develop...
Outside Sales Representative – Excellent opportunity to grow
Come work as a business development manager for Remedy Intelligent Staffing, a branch of Employbridge.
Remedy is a division of the largest industrial staffing firm in the country.
• Founded in 1965
• 175+ branches across the country
• 50+ years of expertise in selecting and matching right candidates for the right jobs
This is a full time position for someone with experience in developing new business and sales.
• Experience preferably in the staffing industry
• Grow local relationships with established national accounts
• Work closely with recruiting team to accurately fill job orders
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of sales experience
• Good presentation skills
• Keen desire to help people find jobs
The Town of Herndon is a historic place with easy access to the Fairfax County pkwy and Wiehle/Reston metro station. It is surrounded by shops, offices, housing, and sport facilities including bike trails.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Ground floor opportunity to build your career within the staffing industry
• Great chance to grow with us and get support from the largest staffing firm in the U.S. • Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
• Health and retirement benefits
• Annual conference to network with other professionals
Military Reserve members and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply TodayApply Now More Info