This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: Weekly
ASSISTANT MANAGER Bridgewater NJ 08807 Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:• Complies with food safety procedures• Works with...
Bridgewater NJ 08807
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager:
• Complies with food safety procedures
• Works with management team to meet sales goals
• Manages food and labor costs
• Executes company policies and procedures
• Monitors food inventory levels
• Manages crew member employees
• Maintains fast, accurate service and provides top-notch customer service to every guest that comes into our fast food restaurant
Qualifications for the Assistant Manager:
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• One year of restaurant experience at a minimum
• Experience in supervising and managing staff
• Strong work ethic
• Open availability to cover opening/closing shifts throughout the 7-day work week
Benefits of the Assistant Manager:
• Advancement Opportunities
• Free Meals
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
• Vacation & Holiday Pay
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Training
Base Pay: Weekly
Entry Level Staffing Supervisor Langhorne, PA 19047 Work for the Nation’s #1 Light Industrial Staffing Company - Employbridge Pay rate:...
Entry Level Staffing Supervisor
Langhorne, PA 19047
Work for the Nation’s #1 Light Industrial Staffing Company - Employbridge
Pay rate: $15/hr.
• Coordinate recruiting strategies with Branch Manager
• Oversees on-line application process for qualified individuals
• Assign associates to client companies and supervise them
• Orients and manages field associates work force.
• Acts as the primary Point of Contact for client companies.
Recent graduates with some clerical background are welcome.
• Ability to multi-task and work under deadline pressure • Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. • Ability to drive on occasion • Ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency.Apply Now More Info