Remedy Staffing is hiring a Business Personal Property Appraiser in the Tyler, TX area!
Pay: $40k salary DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Locates and evaluates business personal property.
- Collects accurate data of property characteristics necessary to value property.
- Performs complicated appraisal work on assigned classes of properties as well as applying cost, market, and income valuation techniques and procedures, and other related duties.
- Works under the direct supervision of assigned Senior Appraiser.
- Gathers data, updates, and reviews appraisal records to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Completes in-field inspections.
- Reviews financial records, renditions, and other pertinent documents.
- Assists in the collection and verification of sales data.
- Prepares data and represents the district in informal hearings, and formal hearings before the Appraisal Review Board.
- Receives and resolves inquiries from property owners and taxpayers.
- Complete training to understand computer assisted appraisal system.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Must be able to successfully complete Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation registration requirements and advancements.
- Must be able to use personal vehicle on the job daily, possess a valid Texas driver’s license, and comply with auto liability insurance coverage as stated in SCAD Personnel Policies.
- Field work requires the individual to inspect and classify properties.
- Requires the ability to measure properties, complete walk-through inspections, and take photos of the property.
- Appraisals occur throughout the year, including inclement weather.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with business related experience.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!