Immediate hire: We are looking for an efficient Machinist/Mold Maker to join our unique team based out of Hicksville, NY.
Hours: 8a-5p Monday- Friday
- Obtain negatives from the Art Department.
- Set negative on polymer plate and expose under black / UV lights.
- Create image on the plate
- Review for accuracy, clarity, legibility and quality.
- Utilize CNC machinery for special molds and sculptures.
- Excellent technical, mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Excellent precision drilling and detailing ability.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the mold making or jewelry making trade.
- Must be able to operate a Dremel drill press, sanders, disc sanders, band saw, skill saw, exposure units, casting machinery, CNC machinery
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.