Statistical Analyst Appraiser
Remedy Staffing is now hiring for a Statistical Analyst Appraiser working for a local business in Tyler, TX!
Pay: $70k annual salary DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
Work In a leadership role performing functions associated with the appraisal of all property.
- Works under the direction of assigned Senior Analyst/Appraiser.
- Performs appraisal of various property and determine appropriate appraisal methodology.
- Coordinates work flow to achieve timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Collection and verification of sales data.
- Perform statistical analysis of market and appraisal data.
- Receives and resolves inquiries from property owners.
- Implements adjustments to database to achieve targeted levels of appraisal accuracy.
- Prepare and present data in Appraisal Review Board hearings.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Must be able to successfully complete Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation registration requirements and advancements.
- Must have college degree, preferably in statistics.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!