Quality Assurance Supervisor/Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is proudly partnered with Lornamead to locate an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor to manage the Quality staff, while leading responsibility for several areas of the Quality Management system.
- Leading and ensuring the development and success of the Quality Assurance team members (both QA and QC)
- Driving QC function to ensure we maintain compliance and fulfill required checks to prevent any errors at start up for filling, batching and catch any non-conforming product throughout the shifts.
- Maintaining and continuously improving key components of the quality management system
- Driving the internal audit program to comply with requirements
- Ensuring improvement and effectiveness of internal training program
- Responsible for completion and effectiveness of Corrective and Preventive actions, Planned Deviations, Deviations, support customer complaint resolutions
- Performing data/trend analysis and utilizing it to effectively drive continuous improvement through processes
- Executing Annual Product Review
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- Experience in maintaining quality management systems/quality assurance (ISO, GMPs, etc.)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Process oriented mindset with strong drive for continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong data analysis skill with ability to interpret trends and drive improvements based on data.
- Experience with QC including document control, internal audits, training program, management review, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in quality or related field preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Quality Control Experience preferred
- Proficiency in QAD preferred
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor with a growing international production facility in Tonawanda!