Remedy Staffing needs to fill an immediate opening for the position of an Apartment Leasing Agent. As a Leasing Agent, you will become the public face of our property and the key liaison between the management office and our current and prospective renters.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet with prospective renters and take them on tours of the units that interest them
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with our property standards and regulations
- Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreement or upcoming problems with the property
- Follow up with prospective renters
- Establish rapport with tenants and provide personalized service
Apartment Leasing Agent Requirements:
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check, education, and work history verification,and drug screening test
- Must have Apartment Leasing experience
- Must have a valid driver’s License
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Subject to sitting, standing,reaching, walking, twisting and kneeling to perform the essential functions Visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment.