Apartment Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the repairs and maintenance of physical structures of apartment units using hand tools and power tools.
Duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Upkeep various apartment units
- Exterior and interior painting
- Test and replace electrical fixtures
- Correct plumbing issues
- Maintain the grounds (landscaping)
- Inspect and replace flooring
- Troubleshoot and/or correct air conditioning and/or heating issues
- Preventative maintenance
- Other general maintenance duties may apply
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM (some flexibility required)
Rate of Pay: $13.00 per hour
Please call or visit one of our locations below to apply and interview:
North Office - 2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
South Office - 1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.6878
All interested applicants MUST:
- Have a fully composed resume to reflect job stability and at least 2 years in apartment and/or building maintenance.
- Be able to provide professional references for employment verification purposes.
- Be able to provide a copy of your high school diploma/GED for education verification purposes.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation (position may require some driving)
- Be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US
- Be able submit to a criminal, motor vehicle, and drug screening
*Any licenses or certifications are a huge plus!