Immediate Openings for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic jobs in Tucson, AZ!
Remedy Staffing is recruiting for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Mechanics to take on 11-month assignments with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- This position is generally responsible for supporting engineering efforts.
- This individual must prepare test equipment and samples for testing, as well as performing testing under the direction of product engineers.
- They will setup and operate mechanical lab equipment and record the technical test data in spreadsheets.
- Position will also require the ability to use a variety of mechanical test tools, scales, and measurement instruments.
- Individual will perform various other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand blueprints and mechanical documentation.
- Must be methodical and able to record and process test data.
At least one (1) year previous maintenance mechanic or facilities maintenance experience required; 2 years preferred.