Manufacturing Welders - $16.80 / 1st and 2nd shift
A leading global supplier of industrial weighing solutions is seeking experienced welders for a 1st shift and temp-to-hire position.
- 1st shift (5:00am – 3:30pm; Mon – Thurs)
- 2nd shift (3:15pm – 1:45pm; Mon – Thurs)
- Starting pay is $16.80/hr
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately enter data into the system and ensure that inventory is accurately stated.
- Maintain accurate records such as production orders, data collection, and Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) sheets.
- Maintenance all welding equipment used in the department.
- Maintain stock control, pull items for orders, work in other departments, and complete other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
- Safely operate fork trucks and cranes.
- Experience with MIG, flux core, and submersed arc welding.
- Experience with cutting torches, grinders, sanders, and cutting wheels.
- Experience reading blueprints.
- Experience operating fork trucks and overhead cranes preferred.
- Ability to perform quality inspections based on set expectations.
- Ability to learn basic computer skills involving SAP and Microsoft Office.