Our client in Salt Lake City, Utah is searching for talented & experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join the Maintenance and Facilities Team. The Maintenance Mechanic is primarily responsible for servicing major equipment breakdowns and may be used to install new utility lines (electrical, plumbing, natural gas, water, phones, etc.)
This is a fantastic Direct Hire Opportunity! Apply now for immediate consideration.
Shift: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $27.00 (DOE)
- Must have 5 years of Maintenance experience.
- The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, trouble shoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and proactive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine services.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform simple welding, fabrication, Plumbing, Electrical and carpentry duties and responsibilities.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.