An Angola distributor is seeking multiple forklift operators to join their order selecting team on 1st shift! Forklift experience is not necessary, company will train!
1st shift: 8am-5pm Mon-Friday
$13.50 per hour
The Order Selector safely, accurately, and productively picks, stacks and stages orders to meet daily deadlines and ensure that we consistently “deliver success” to our customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Arrive on time, take scheduled breaks and lunch and complete daily work assignments.
- Pick in all zones as directed, including all transfers/shuttles and Alaska orders. o Use assigned tools and equipment safely and as instructed.
- Ensure all pallets are presentable to customers and meet company standards: pallet width variance, height, repack case weight, all items on pallet are properly stacked and secured for safe transport.
- Check and verify tote IDs before staging
- Ensure all orders picked are properly staged for transport.
- Perform aisle cleaning and clean as you go while picking.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding accuracy expectations and minimum lines required per zone as directed by Operations management.
- Promote a safe work environment at all times by modeling desired behaviors for self and others.
- Bring any concerns or issues promptly to shift supervisor or other members of Operations management.
- Meet or exceed all company safety and performance expectations, follow all handbook and operations policies and procedures.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list; other duties may be required. These duties and responsibilities are subject to change at any time.
• Ability to complete daily workload as instructed in a high volume, deadline-driven environment
• Adequate knowledge of items that are in stock and to be shipped
• Ability to read packs, order labels, other information and match to visible items and other data.
• Ability to perform computer lookup/inquiries to determine product location and/or description
High School Diploma or Equivalent is preferred.
- Warehouse environment with variable temperatures/outdoor weather conditions, exposure to noise and vibrations from forklifts/other equipment, will work near moving mechanical parts, such as lifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Apply through Remedy Intelligent Staffing for this excellent opportunity today!