This position will start out Order Picking outside of the warehouse. Receives, stores, picks, loads and distributes building product materials inside and outside of the Distribution Center. Also drives propane, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as sit-down propane forklifts, stand-up electric order pickers (cherry picker), stand-up electric reach trucks or similar equipment to lift up to 50 lbs, stack, tier, or move products or materials by performing the following duties. This position will start out Order Picking outside of the warehouse. sit-down propane forklifts, stand-up electric order pickers (cherry picker), stand-up electric reach trucks
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• At minimum, the employee can expect to pick up and place on a pallet 560 pieces (or cartons) over an eight hour period weighing on average 40-50 lbs.
• Fall protection device weight limitation is 310 lbs.
• Pieces (or cartons) may be picked up from heights ranging from as low as sitting on the ground to shoulder height.
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Transfers materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas. • Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets and transports orders to packing station or shipping department or directly to trucks. • Load and unload Company shipments safely and without damage.
• Verify quantity and quality of products received. Document discrepancies promptly.
• Restock products as needed.
• Pull customer orders promptly and accurately for packaging and shipment.
• Maintains organization and cleanliness of the warehouse and yard grounds.
• Conduct physical inventory counts.
• Complete all paperwork in a clean and legible manner.
• Maintain proper care and maintenance of all Company equipment.
• Marks materials with identifying information.
• Opens pallets, crates, and other containers with proper safety equipment in a safe manner.
• Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
• Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Prepares parcels for mailing.
• Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
• Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting equipment.
• Inventories materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
• Weighs materials or products and records weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
• Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
• Recharges batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank.
Apply online today at remedystaffing.com and call 253.246.7950
High School Diploma or G.E.D. education
Ablility to pass background check
Ablility to pass drug screen
Able to lift up to 50lbs on ocassion
Need Steel Toe shoes