Injection Molding Operators Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials:
* Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and handtools.
* Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
* Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine.
* Pulls lever to close dies and inject plastic into dies to cast part, removes finished product from dies, using handtools.
* May mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula. May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
Please call or visit one of our locations if you are interested:
1950 SW Military (South Side) San Antonio, TX 78221 (210) 973.6878
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 (210) 366.3400