Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 2nd shift Weld Quality Inspector for our valued client in Waushara County. If you have welding experience, a quality-focused mindset and think that working 4 days per week would be a fit for you, apply today!
Shift: 2nd Shift- 3:30pm to 2:00am Monday thru Thursday (occasional overtime on Fridays)
Pay: $15 to $18/hr (based on experience)
- Inspects welded products. (Inspection will include using a Romer Arm to measure the part and will need to ensure that the weld is in the correct location and is the correct size.)
- Read drawings and schematics to ensure product meets customer requirements.
- Record data on computer, applying statistical process control procedures where applicable.
- Cleans and calibrates inspection equipment as required.
- Perform some Mig Welding on parts as needed.