Shipping and Receiving/ Forklift Temp -To-Hire Position in Kent, WA
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that our product is shipped in a timely and professional manner to our customers, both internal and external. This position is responsible for general warehousing functions which include shipping and receiving of local skylight company products, physical inventory and bar coding.
• Shipping and receiving of company products to both internal and external customers.
• General warehousing functions including: picking, loading and unloading trucks, stocking, labeling, packaging and driving a forklift.
• Assist in conducting physical inventory and bar coding.
• Installation of blinds.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• 1-3 years shipping and receiving experience as well as general warehousing knowledge is preferred.
• Must possess good math skills to help with physical inventory counts.
• Must possess strong planning and organization skills.
• Experience with hand tools and assembling parts preferred.
• Certified Forklift license is preferred.
• Experience with physical inventories as well as scanning bar-coded products is preferred.
• Experience with data collection and SAP is preferred.
• Must possess an overall good work, safety and attendance record and desire to work within a team environment.
• Must be capable of lifting/reaching/stooping/climbing with weights up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to perform the essential functions assigned to the position.
• Compliance with all rules of conduct, safety regulations and policies provided in Employee Handbooks, on Company bulletin boards/announcements, terms/conditions of employment or other means of communication is a requirement of the job.
Benefit offerings of company once hired:
Our ambition of treating employees better than most other companies includes the challenging work environment we strive to create as well as the competitive benefit programs available to employees and their dependents upon joining the Company. Some of these include:
• Group Health Insurance Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Care Plan
• Prescription Drug Card Program
• Long-term Disability
• Short-term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Cancer Protection Plan
• Company Matched 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Educational Assistance Program
• 10 Paid Company Holidays
• Vacation Day Program
• Sick Day Program
• Service Recognition Program
Remedy Staffing also provides all working associates benefits such as:
If you or someone you know is interested, apply today at www.remedystaff.com OR call Garrett and Gryphon at (253) 246-7950.