We are looking for awesome, reliable and dedicated individuals with CNC Machinist experience. If you have experience as a Machinist in the Industrial environment. Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material. Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Reliability, team oriented, safety minded. This is your new job opportunity!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let's partner together for this local Salt Lake City manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and be part of this great company. This is a Temp to hire with fantastic full benefits on completion of hours.
Shift: 11:30 PM – 8:00 AM Sun-Thurs
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specification or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece.
- Measures, marks and scribe dimensions and reference points or work pieces as guides for subsequent machining. Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, and materials on machines such as mills and lathes.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow and depth and angle of cut. Operates and observes machine operations to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications. Develops specification from general descriptions and draws sketches of parts or products to be fabricated.
- Using lathes, milling and drill presses to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions by performing certain duties. In addition, will maintain quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Members of Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!