Now hiring Maintenance Technicians. We are looking for Maintenance Techs that have experience as multi-craft mechanical and/or electrical technicians.
Maintenance Technician Skills needed:
- Working knowledge of low voltage ( 24v ) control systems.
- Working knowledge of single phase and Three phase electrical circuits – 120v,230, 480v
- Working knowledge – reading electrical circuit diagrams and prints
- Working knowledge of PLC control, logic and programming
- Strong mechanical knowledge – ability to work on electrical / mechanical rotating equipment
- Strong knowledge of pneumatic circuits and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic control circuits and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of welding, ability to weld carbon steel using wire welder or stick. Mig and Tig experience a plus.
Maintenance Tech Job Details:
- 1st shift 7 am- 3:30 pm OR
- 2nd shift 3:30 pm - 12 am
- $16-18 per hour
- Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- Located off Alta Drive
- 5 years applicable experience
Additional skills Preferred:
- Working knowledge of Commercial sewing machines and troubleshooting a plus
- Working knowledge of machinist equipment – Milling machines, Surface grinders, Lathe equipment
- Ability to machine parts to spec. plus or minus .002 using above listed equipment.